Seven Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Dominion

A place for the seven, and anyone else invited, to talk and discuss without the restricted wording of VFK or other sites.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» umm yeah did we all die or somethng?
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 am by Sadie

» Golden Rose
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 am by Sadie

» Maddy's dreams
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 am by Sadie

» Catching Rain
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:13 am by Desti

» Questions... Answers?
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 am by Desti

» Dark Element
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 am by Maddy

» Past of the seven
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am by Sadie

» My story
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am by Sadie

» New Site Or Not.
Past of the seven Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm by Sadie

Top posters
Sadie
Past of the seven Vote_lcapPast of the seven Voting_barPast of the seven Vote_rcap 
aubrey
Past of the seven Vote_lcapPast of the seven Voting_barPast of the seven Vote_rcap 
Desti
Maddy
Elysia
Corn
Forum

Past of the seven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

One Night Stands : 25512

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:41 am

I want some info on the past....make things clearer. Anyone know anything just post it here....start putting all this craziness together? Please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Elysia
Air Master
Air Master
Elysia

One Night Stands : 25391

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:08 am

well is there still a war in 2012?
Back to top Go down
https://sevendominion.forumotion.com
Sadie

Sadie

One Night Stands : 25349

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 am

my questions are why everyone has their powers.. but i don't have any still..? Sad
the only options i can think of are: a. I'm not meditating right. b. powers don't like me. any suggestions? Neutral

-- the only info i have of the Seven is this: When I joined, Celestia was leader, but then i guess later betrayed everyone and tried to take their powers? The only people i really knew were Black, you; savvy, Shade, Demetri, Pyra, Night-Claw and Daphne and Celestia, but God was 'evil', or so I was told he was. We were all told that there would be a war in 2012, and of course we can all live forever in the seven, but there are a few ways to die. (what are those ways, btw?) I was also told that you can dream travel (i'm not sure if that's exactly what it's called.) Where if you thought of only the person you wanted to visit in your dream before you went to sleep, you could get into their dreams and speak to each other. (Correct me if im wrong.) Some people are coming back alive. Vampires and Werewolves are real. Surprised And that's pretty much all i know. I'd like to know about this too, because i wanted to be in the Seven really badly, and then i got in later. So please help! Very Happy

--- wait.. This discussion is in the role playing section. Neutral So is the Seven not real? i'm confused. Is it real? I'm just confused cause it's in the role playing section. bounce
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Its real...this just a plce to figure stuff out... How does magic and the mind/body work...i think i messed something up...=/ there really needs to be some kind of instructions to this crap.
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 am

yea i got cha, I'm just so excited to get back with the Seven again. After everything that's happened. i mean i know i was still apart of the Seven it was just that i was around you guys so it's nice to talk with you again, like this.
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 am

more i remember from the past.

Well, this was along time ago, but i remember it. :Po It's about.. Aubrey.. but old aubs. more like.. Alice o.O
Me and Aubs or ,she was Alice back then, so I'm just gonna say Alice.
Me and Alice were talking on Vfk. She said she saw this little girl. the little girl took Alice to a forest of some sort, (the little girl was sitting on the curb i think.) and then Alice started getting upset. (we are on VFK when this happened i've never met anyone in real before but i want to that would be so friggen cool! off topic sorry. back to the memory.) So Alice is upset.
Al told me that she had like.. 2 bodies or something like that.. One Alice, One Aubrey. She couldn't have her Alice body any more. She told me she wouldn't remember everything when she switched over to Aubrey or something like that. So i started crying cause Al is my friend and i was worried she wouldn't remember me. We were sitting in her VFK room, which had a large TV, a blue couch and the rest was covered in strawberries. so i come back to VFK after freeking out, and Al switched over to Aubrey or something like that. and she remembered me, but not the little girl. and thats all I remember.. I'm sorry Aubs if this changes things idk cause you said before you switched that i couldn't talk about the little girl at all, but if it helps u, or all of us than i think it's worth a shot.
thats pretty much all my mind can remember atm, if i get more things ill tell u.
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Air Master
Air Master
Elysia

One Night Stands : 25391

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 am

whats the point of an instruction book? getting the base of the power makes you stronger (: Just gotta get back into it easy easy. carefully o.o
Back to top Go down
https://sevendominion.forumotion.com
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 am

Hmphhh
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:00 am

rotfl
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Im gonna write like some kinda of instruction book >.>
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 am

that'll be fun!!
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:56 pm

But to make an instruction book....Id have to know something bot all the magic >.>
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:42 am

well, i guess you know a little bit about some magics. light. Tech stuff. Maybe we could all help, although i don't know didly squat about this stuff.. i'm still a learner :/
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:54 am

BAH HA
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:44 am

=D i do know a few things i guess Surprised um, to become a shadow i think u had to like meditate and then think of your self becoming a shadow piece by piece. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Desti
Water Master
Water Master
Desti

One Night Stands : 25156

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 am

Sadie wrote:
=D i do know a few things i guess Surprised um, to become a shadow i think u had to like meditate and then think of your self becoming a shadow piece by piece. Surprised
i wonder if maddie can become a shadow could i become water??! o.o that would suck if somebody ate me but yea.h...
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 am

ROTFL!!! no offense.. it'd be kinda hilarious if u got eaten... i mean if u died then no not funny at all.. but just randomly? yes. it is a hilarious thought.
Back to top Go down
Desti
Water Master
Water Master
Desti

One Night Stands : 25156

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:10 am

Sadie wrote:
ROTFL!!! no offense.. it'd be kinda hilarious if u got eaten... i mean if u died then no not funny at all.. but just randomly? yes. it is a hilarious thought.
rofl.. ^^ very much so
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:45 am

haha ;D
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Darkness Master
Darkness Master
Maddy

One Night Stands : 25302

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 am

o-o OH! I can turn into a shadow? o-o lol prefect way to stalk someone xD jk... o-o I aint no stalker chic
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 am

LOL! that would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Darkness Master
Darkness Master
Maddy

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 am

It would xD
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:19 am

haha ((:
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Darkness Master
Darkness Master
Maddy

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:03 am

Its like "Imma go stalk that cute boy from gym in shadow form Very Happy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Past of the seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past of the seven   Past of the seven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past of the seven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seven Dominion :: Role Playing :: Role Playing Discussions-
Jump to: