Seven Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Dominion

A place for the seven, and anyone else invited, to talk and discuss without the restricted wording of VFK or other sites.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» umm yeah did we all die or somethng?
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 am by Sadie

» Golden Rose
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 am by Sadie

» Maddy's dreams
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 am by Sadie

» Catching Rain
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:13 am by Desti

» Questions... Answers?
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 am by Desti

» Dark Element
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 am by Maddy

» Past of the seven
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am by Sadie

» My story
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am by Sadie

» New Site Or Not.
Catching Rain Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm by Sadie

Top posters
Sadie
Catching Rain Vote_lcapCatching Rain Voting_barCatching Rain Vote_rcap 
aubrey
Desti
Maddy
Elysia
Corn
Forum

Catching Rain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desti
Water Master
Water Master
Desti

One Night Stands : 25091

Catching Rain Empty
PostSubject: Catching Rain   Catching Rain Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 am

You never really understand what a person is going through, saying " I understand " may hurt them more than not saying anything.

Dani couldn't believe what Sarah had said, has she no feelings? She of all people, does not understand. The best of people usually come from the worst of places, mostly because they do not get their dreams, wants, needs handed to them. The nicest of people are sometimes the most misunderstood, simply because they know what it feels like to be confused.
Dani made a descision right then and there. She had to get away, she wanted to stay away, but knew that the craving of having people that cared about her around was too much to bear. She knew, as always she would come running back because of the pain.
A person is made up of four unique parts. The mind which is a complex thing, very powerful. The soul which is fragile, and difficult to tame. Emotions which can be scary and often are confused amongst each other. And finally, the body, which holds them all together and is the only thing that keeps reality real with the senses.
The time that Danika spent away from the confusing answers and the reasonable questions never helped. It woke her emotions if only for a while, but never completely got rid of what she couldn't stand.
Dani got up, suprised she was allowed to sleep past 8:00, she realized her dad had to work that day, she knew it wouldn't be pretty. Time proved her right, a couple hours later her mother screams and cusses, breaking and throwing things about. After she hits Dani's siblings and throws everything in the bathroom in the hallway, Dani's mom says " Go away or I swear! " She tries to stare Dani down, but this time Dani wants an excuse to run away so she challenges her stare inviting her to slap Dani. The mother's anger is broken when Dani's father calls and the phone rings and Dani goes to her room silently wishing her mother had hit her.
Danika went to get the mail and noticed her CST scores had came, she waited excitedly, the only reason she got the mail was because she knew it was there, however she did not want to get in trouble for opening it out of her parent's sight. Her algebra scores were only proficient and she knew her dad would be upset with her for it, but everything else was advanced, especially science which was the highest score according to the paper. Dani was thrilled with herself wondering how on earth her results were that good. It didn't bother her though, at the moment she was concerned with not remembering when she came back. Was it a month? No, it couldn't be. Two weeks possibly? She pondered on an old theory, she couldn't remember if she had come up with that theory.
My god my memory sucks.
Why the hell do I even bother, I'm lucky I can remember my own name...

When little Alejandro told Dani that he was having trouble sleeping, she didn't think much of it, she knew that he hated what he could see, and that he feared it so much he slept with the light on. The next day, when his parents said the lights had slowly turned on, she assumed it was electrical. The day afterwards, when the family heard something crash in their living room, they all jumped to see what it was. The following day everyone, including Dani, was in their living room when they heard the alarm system say " Sliding Door" Big Alejandro runs to his room grabs his sword and finds nothing except an open door. He searches the backyard with his sword drawn. Dani comments none of the dogs barked. Her annoying sister, Cherokee ran home telling her parents that she thought Erica's house was haunted, she was going to tell them about Little Alejandro, but Dani's look was enough to silence her. Little Ale was ADHD and had enough stress.
Dani is threatened by her mother again
" How much of that homework do you have done? " yells her mother
Dani sighes, " I told you when you were on the phone, all of it. "
" And why would I listen to you while I'm on the phone?"
Dani replies, " cause im your child"
" are you giving me Fn attitude? Im going to sock you one day, youll regret it!"
" Charlene." Dani's father hears her. Her mother shuts up and says something about beating her dog.
Don't get Dani wrong, she loves her parents a week later she went to the ocean and stayed in the water all day, they didnt fight at all that weekend, her parents tended to get passive when they were drunk. That sunday she felt so good to be near the water, she started out scared of it, seeing all the fish the fishermen pull out of those waters all bloodied up, but she prayed and felt better, she came very close to a sea lion and later some dolphins and the fish swam under her feet while the seaweed wrapped around her legs, she loved riding the waves catching them just right she could ride them all the way back to shore where her board would pick up sand crabs that crawled all over Dani. This was heaven. She would never leave if she could stay. Dani never imagined anything like that, she felt like she was home. Watching the sea gulls on the pier Dani swam way out in the water, some of her family was there so her parents didn't call for her, even though after catching one of the lesser waves her top came off and she was really embarrassed at first, she decided she didnt care and had fun imagining the anger she could stir if someone said anything. Dani kept swimming and swimming waves would carry her up and over them unless she fought then she would get dragged to the floor. She was trying to get Cherokee's attention and called for her to watch, she couldnt hear from the distance and later recalled she didnt see her sister at all, Dani got impatient and started to get ticked, almost instantly the waves began getting bigger, starting right behind Dani, getting scared Dani calmed down and rode a wave back to her sister, she loved how fast she could get the waves to go. All to soon it was gone, they had to leave to get home. When they finally got home Dani saw her computer was on in her room, she knew she had turned it off..
Late at night, Dani started hearing something moving about her room, her guardian, Cin, had nothing to do with it, as if it wasn't there. Dani feared her mother knowing her secret, as it was becoming hard to keep when Dani had evidence of most of her electronic devices, and she was leaving for the week to the ocean again. Before she left, a boy who had been crazy about her for years asked her out, and Dani replied " Hell YES! "
Dani was tired of missing him, knowing he would not chose her if he did come back. She needed this vacation, tired of her parents threats and taunts. She couldn't focus on the ocean or anything though, she had never felt such emotions from another person towards herself like that, just thinking about it made her blush. After she got back she called one of her best friends who had just got back from Mexico, and talked to her for a while, afterwards she felt horrible.
Something is really wrong, I feel so empty and dull, as if I'm blind. It scares me, and I don't know why or even what it is...

Last edited by Desti on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

One Night Stands : 25284

Catching Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Rain   Catching Rain Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 am

Desti That is Truly. Amazing. Smile i've never seen writing so .. deep before Surprised

Last edited by Sadie on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

One Night Stands : 25447

Catching Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Rain   Catching Rain Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 pm

its good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Desti
Water Master
Water Master
Desti

Catching Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Rain   Catching Rain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 am

o.o thanks i guess lol
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

One Night Stands : 25447

Catching Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Rain   Catching Rain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 am

this is pretty boring
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Desti
Water Master
Water Master
Desti

Catching Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Rain   Catching Rain Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:09 am

aubrey wrote:
this is pretty boring
what is?
Back to top Go down
Desti
Water Master
Water Master
Desti

Catching Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Rain   Catching Rain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:13 am

eh it doesnt say it changed when i add to it :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Rain   Catching Rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seven Dominion :: Reading,Writting, Extras :) :: Stories-
Jump to: