Seven Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Dominion

A place for the seven, and anyone else invited, to talk and discuss without the restricted wording of VFK or other sites.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» umm yeah did we all die or somethng?
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 am by Sadie

» Golden Rose
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 am by Sadie

» Maddy's dreams
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 am by Sadie

» Catching Rain
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:13 am by Desti

» Questions... Answers?
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 am by Desti

» Dark Element
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 am by Maddy

» Past of the seven
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am by Sadie

» My story
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am by Sadie

» New Site Or Not.
Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm by Sadie

Top posters
Sadie
Aubreys Dream Journal Vote_lcapAubreys Dream Journal Voting_barAubreys Dream Journal Vote_rcap 
aubrey
Aubreys Dream Journal Vote_lcapAubreys Dream Journal Voting_barAubreys Dream Journal Vote_rcap 
Desti
Maddy
Elysia
Corn
Forum

Aubreys Dream Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

One Night Stands : 25582

Aubreys Dream Journal Empty
PostSubject: Aubreys Dream Journal   Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:55 am

Well....As most know my dreams tell me stuff. They can straight up show me what happens or riddles or hints. They can mean just bot anything...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: July 25th 2010   Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:00 am

The dream was set up in this giant building. Maybe it was like a high school or a college even. But the age groups differentiated alot for my sister was there and some people from the 7. Certain things had gone missing which i beleive represented something. Taken from me was my phone battery...
We had the cops called on us, jumped shock fences, even gone to a drug place. The villan guy had sent us on tasks to get out stuff back which is why we did all this. He was like a shadow creature, a ghost. We seemed stuck in this school like palce against our will too. The villan had like a tracker in our tooth on each of us. We were like his pets...toys to him. Till we rovolted and played by our own rules. Bending his rules. We caught him in a mirror but then I awoke..
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: July 27th, 2010    Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:12 am

I had a dream I didnt remember till 12 the next night. But this dream is so simular I could have sword I had dreamt this ALOT when I was little. Some kind of abandoned club house. But it goes udnerground and there are so many layers. There is one connected to another connected to a few more. And underground is so dead and freaky. People had died here I beleive. Its hard to explin place and feeling but this place just had to be incorperated with death.

Last edited by aubrey on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: July 28th, 2010   Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 am

My dream seemed only a dream this time but you never know. There could be a deeper meaning? In my dream I was back at pageant the year which confused me even in the dream. All my stuff was the same which includes my purple tank top, black, shrugs, gray buissness pants, my maroon dress. But i dont seem to recall the production outfit. In reality the judges are nice but in this dream they were total opposite. Strict and uncaring, only wanting money. Once I realized I could do whatever I wanted in the dream....I kinda went crazy with power. Jumping off stages, and buildingm flying with no fear of falling, I think I even manipulated fire. It was so amazing but at the same time look back on it, I scared myself. While I was doing all of this I was pushing my family away.
The really weird thing about this dream is that I could recall my memories, I could remember and fall back on my memories like real life.
They Emphisised this number:
$60
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: July 29th, 2010   Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 am

In this dream it didnt give ma entire lot of information but that we were going somewhere but stopped somewhere else and we stayed their all day. In my dream it was a ice cream and candy shop but in reality im not sure...There was more to this fream but I dont remember all of it =/ I woke up then fell back asleep and had ANOTHER dream. It was at my school at the high school and they kept giving us speeches and I thought maybe it had something to do with link but there were none stop fights...no one seemed to be getting along...like they werent themselves..
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: July 30th, 2010   Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am

My dream I didnt remember till 4:27 in the after noon. Something had broken into the house, these demand looking creatures. And they kept breaking in. I hid in the closet. And I had hidden in the bathroom and put the chair in the way but it kept hitting it so it turned into a big fight... There were like four or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aubreys Dream Journal   Aubreys Dream Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aubreys Dream Journal
Page 1 of 1