Seven Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Dominion

A place for the seven, and anyone else invited, to talk and discuss without the restricted wording of VFK or other sites.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» umm yeah did we all die or somethng?
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 am by Sadie

» Golden Rose
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 am by Sadie

» Maddy's dreams
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 am by Sadie

» Catching Rain
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:13 am by Desti

» Questions... Answers?
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 am by Desti

» Dark Element
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 am by Maddy

» Past of the seven
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am by Sadie

» My story
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am by Sadie

» New Site Or Not.
Master of Which? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm by Sadie

Top posters
Sadie
Master of Which? Vote_lcapMaster of Which? Voting_barMaster of Which? Vote_rcap 
aubrey
Desti
Maddy
Elysia
Corn
Forum

Master of Which?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie

Sadie

One Night Stands : 25419

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:36 am

Hey :Po I was soooooooooooooooooooooo curious about what element i have and master so I was wondering if anyone could help me with that? o.o i can give u info if u want if it'll help =D thanks!
-Sades
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 am

My favorite colors are blue green and black. i love animals o.O i love nature too haha the oil spill has really upset me. I wanted to become an Animal Rights Activist but i don't wanna blow up innocent ppl, oh and another thing! I love blowng stuff up. =D um i have short dark brown hair. hazel eyes. I'm more of a tom boy. I don't really care how i look or anything.. i don't get pedicures or stuff like that haha Very Happy I love Disney land, my favorite dis character is Stitch.. ;um I'm spunky.. Adventurous, daredevil. I love the moon and the night =D I love night time. I like evenings and mornings some times haha =D i like to write, i'm a dancer. great with voices, good with ppl, i'm social, obnoxious sometimes, extreme, i wear glasses, up for a challenge, i'll try anything anyone tells me too, i'm not a city person, i can get aggressive sometimes :[ (sorry ppl lol) I'm scared of water, like one time i almost drowned and i don't like getting in the water very much. I'm ok with fire.. it kinda scares me also but not too bad. I love nature. i respect it. i love listening to the wind =D it's pretty. er... it's hard trying to think of things about myself o.Oi think horror flicks are funny. LOL. I HATE THE COLOR PINK!!!! it's the sign of evil. o.o. I don't like dresses and i dont like skirts or high heals or anything dressy. I don't like soda!! i love milk =D I like to read, Smile it's fun. I'm a deeper thinker, a little more spiritual than most ppl, I have an older sister =) she is like completely opposite of me! haha. My mom said when i was in her stomache, it was big, (as if for one baby,) and then it got bigger, (as if 2 babies were in her tummy,) and then it got small again and only one baby came out - me - so my mom thinks that when i was in her stomache, i had a twin too, but the twin died and i was born. I think that's all i got ,, haha, i will add more =) if this helps anyone determine which element i will master than pls tell me! =) i am so eager to find out!!! Very Happy
- Sadie
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Air Master
Air Master
Elysia

One Night Stands : 25461

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 am

i dont think colors+ disneyland matter. its kind of a personal thing you know?
Back to top Go down
https://sevendominion.forumotion.com
Sadie

Sadie

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:55 am

yeah. I just threw anything out there i could. Do u mean like my personality?
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 am

But i guess air is taken, which is yurs, darkness is taken, which is mads, and light is taken which is Aubs, so what other ones are there? Nature Water Fire.. idk! lol
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

One Night Stands : 25582

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 am

Time out, there are people picked for the seven already... and some have their elements...its picked for you, the elements pick YOU
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Sadie

Sadie

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:02 am

the elements pick me? o.o i can't wait to see which one like me the best!! =) no seriously, i'm excited to found out which one picked me Smile
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

One Night Stands : 25582

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 pm

>.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
Sadie

Sadie

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 am

o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Master of Which? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master of Which?   Master of Which? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master of Which?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seven Dominion :: Reading,Writting, Extras :) :: Books-
Jump to: