Seven Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Dominion

A place for the seven, and anyone else invited, to talk and discuss without the restricted wording of VFK or other sites.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» umm yeah did we all die or somethng?
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 am by Sadie

» Golden Rose
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 am by Sadie

» Maddy's dreams
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 am by Sadie

» Catching Rain
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:13 am by Desti

» Questions... Answers?
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 am by Desti

» Dark Element
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 am by Maddy

» Past of the seven
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am by Sadie

» My story
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am by Sadie

» New Site Or Not.
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm by Sadie

Top posters
Sadie
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Vote_lcapKnowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Voting_barKnowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Vote_rcap 
aubrey
Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Vote_lcapKnowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Voting_barKnowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Vote_rcap 
Desti
Maddy
Elysia
Corn
Forum

Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

One Night Stands : 25582

Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Empty
PostSubject: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Spoiler:

Seems as thought I had it perfect. A life anyone would give is all to have. A amazing boyfriend, non boring life style of magic, good shape and body from training, my friends and family all doing well...Just everything falling into place. Everyhting but me, I felt like I was falling out of place, like I could never find my palce. Something felt missing.
The days passed and training became more intense. On mondays and wendsdays we covered hand combat, fighting with no magic and no wepaons. Tuesdays and Thursdays was training with weapons. Then Friday was magic and tatics day. Sunday was rest. Training was never really required so skipping out wasnt punished but most of the time there was just nothing better to do but train yourself for this upcoming battle.
Sounds like alot but it kept me busy. Training, physical fitness, friends, family, boy friend, and school overwhelmed me. But luckily this was the last week of school...able to check one thing off my list but at the same time add a dozen more.

"You okay?" Demetri's hand held mine.
"Mmmhmm, Just tired" I smiled at him lightly.
"Dreams still?" He sighed worried and I nodded.
"They just seem to get more and more vivid" I looked at him then with my spare hand moved the hair out of my face.
"We will figure them out" He smiled then leaned over to kiss my lips ever so softly.

The week continued like every other day: Get up, Go to school, listen to teachers and friends drama all day, Train at home base, workout, do homework, go to bed, get up in the morning and start it all over again. Demetri and I hung out in what free time there was but normally either I was in intense training or he was on a misson. Before when he'd on a mission it seemed I couldn't operate but I've learned to work around it. Rely on myself and not let him being away take over my life. Demetri and I sat down in JROTC, the final class of the day on the final day of freshmen year.

"How do you feel about after magic training we go out tonight?" Demetri whispered quietly as first Sargeant put in the movie.
"Sounds good" I whispered back.

The movie wasn't boring, there were just more important things to figure out. Demetri and I had grown close; telling each other our secrets but at the same time, there was still so much distance. Something had to be done or I wasn't sure what I would do. The bell rang and taking a depp breath, I smiled. I had him and he had me. Everything else should just be a minor detail.

"Crysta" Demetri basically sang as he swung our hands in unison.
"Yes?" I laughed lightly.
"I don't know.. Just felt like saying it" He smirked.

We both stopped in front of the pool doors; only pausing for a moment then he was pressed against me lightly and our lips joined.

"Ummm"

Demetri pulled away and rolled his eyes.

"Can I help you Rory?" Demetri's hand was on the wall and I was still pressed against the wall.
"Time to go" Rory seemed more serious than usual, he then walked into the pool lobby.

I sighed and sat up. Demetri kissed my lips lightly again then took my hand and we went inside. Everyone was already waiting by the diving bourd.

"I just want to try this today" Akina giggle a little as she hopped on the board a few times. "Here goes nothing" Akina smirked as she jumped off the board. At first her form was for a dive but it began to fall apart. End result- Belly flop.
"Ouch...Guess I'm next" Damian stepped on the board and dived in, Every person following the other and disappearing once touching the bottom. Demetri completed a perfect dive then it was my turn. Lets just leave it at... it was a fail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/troublebabygirl
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Chapter two, mixed tapes   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Training comenced and was unusually more intense. Rory and Demetri's sword fight seemed more realistic. Kaleigh pulled me aside and began speaking to me about Magic.

"Magic has some of the same thoughts as science. Darkness and light are what help make matter. The elements seem minor but they are conductors of almost every element. If you can control your light then you can control just about any element. Practicing your element seems complicated and wont be easy to connect with your element. Kaliegh loked at me and I nodded slowly."

It was obvious that I was confused but like all other things I did, i winged it. Training continued and I continued pretending like I knew what I was doing. I began practicing archery when I looked over my shoulder and saw Damian and Coryn laughing, having a good time. My finger skipped and the arrow hit the fence, way off the target. By then Coryn was standing by me.

"Need help" Coryn looked at me and began to set his hands on my bow.
"No, I can do this myself" I jerked away slightly.
"Doesnt seem like it, you sure?" He gestered at the missed target.

I pulled another arrow back and let it go quickly, Bullseyes. "Positive" I put the bow n arrow set in his hands then walked right past him over to where Demetri was. I know it was rude he was just trying to help but I had an interest in him. Which is why I had to avoid him.

"Ready to go?" Demetri took my hand and walked me to his car.

I sat down and buckled my seat belt; before I knew it we were already on the road. Ever know the feeling of being stuck? Unable to get your mind off a guy...while your with a guy you know you love. You want to venture and try with both but the thought of seeing one of them with another girl...unbearable... My thoughts raced before I spoke trying to clear the awkward silence.

"My dream was werid again" I rested my head on the door lightly.
"What was it about?" Demetri looked at me for about two seconds then back at the road.
"It was just strang, there were two andaconda's, thats all it was about...Seemed almost pointless." I shrugged leaning down in the chair relaxing.
"Hmm, Did i ever mention that snakes are the only animals that will never turn on us...that will always be on our side?" Demetri pulled to a stop at the zoo and parked the car.

I shock my head then got out of the car. Hand and hand we entered the zoo, thought I had no idea why we were here. But as many know...sometimes its just better to go along with it than to ask questions.

"This isn't where we are going just a little stop on the way, testing something" Demetri smiled and I followed him.
We walked around to differeny animal exhibits and he told me to give the animals a command so I did. Nothing happened. We eventually got to the reptile house, in one exhibat there were two andacanda's in the back of the glass exhibat.

"Tell them to approach you" Demetri looked at me.
"Approach me" I said questionably but nothing happened. I tried again being more confident but still nothing.
Demetri smirked then kissed my check "Be right back"

I sighed and fell back into my thoughts. The snakes should have just came here. Before I could do anything else I was face to face with one of the Andacanda's and the other was on its way.

"Your mind" Demetri laughed. He had come by my side so fast and quietly that I hadnt noticed at first.
"Hmm?" I looked the the two andaconda's then back at Demetri.
"The dreams, this, Your mind, a huge strength" Demetri seemed amazed then her look my hand leading me back through the zoo.

The bear jumped in the water at my command, the lion roared and my smile. Even the wolves came out ot eh forest of tree's at my minds command. Eventually we got back to the car and Demetri seemed amazed still. He assured me soon my mind would be able to talk to them were they could talk back to me in my mind.

"Nothing that amazing.." I looked at him and he shock his head.
"The typical power are a form of matter, your the first Ive seen more mind than matter since your mother" Demetri's voice trailed off as he started the car.
"My mom knows nothing of magic" I looked at him.
"Its complicated" He said as we pulled onto the highway.
"Then explain it" I smiled and leaned my head on the chair looking at him letting my hair frame my face.
"I dont think you can handle it" Demetri didnt seem the least bit interested in me.
"Just explain it" I snapped annoyed now, as soon as i snapped at him we had passed by a lamp post and its light blew up.
"Calm down and I will" Demetri sighed and pulled into the Earth Base so I could calm down. At least I was going to get an explaination though.

We both went inside and he lef me to a room that reminded me of a babies room. The room smelled of baby lotion and walls were pink with silver trim. A room with so much life but yet now so dead.

"A baby girl, first and maybe the last born here. Glow was the mothers name, Kindsey her human name, the light of the blackness. The young girls father soon grew bitter and kidnapped her from her mother and from the magical world. But Glow was careful and used her wit' she made it where the baby would not die in such hands....her blood was a antidote and a poison....She died but her soul lived on..This was your past life..one of them anyways." Demetri looked at me as he took a big breath sighing.

I shock my head at him slightly "What? Explain..." I sighed. As soon as stuff began to make sense he'd throw something like this at me just to confused me even more.
"Past lives, when Glow, also known as Kindsey, also known as Kalieghs copy, put a charm like protection on this girl. Remember both Kaleigh and Kindsey are Celestia in different forms. This protection only effected the soul letting it pass on to a new body when the old one died.. if it would have effected the body then it would have been the same as the seven..never allowing this baby to age. That girl was you" Demetri explained.

"Alright..." I began to catch on, "That makes me?"
"Like a demi-god" Demetri shrugged and began to walk into the hallway.

I began to follow him. Putting stuff together, it began to make more sense. Kaleigh was actually a clone herself, as was Kindsey. They were both clones of Celestia who couldnt come to Earth herself yet due to the magical barrier.In past lives, Kindsey (celestia) had me and put a charm like protection on me to keep me safe from my father for future prefrence. But maybe magic just glitched in a way... a demi-god.

"Figured it out?" Kaleigh walked down the hallway to Demetri and I.
"Shes pretty good at putting two and two together" Demetri smiled at me then looked back at Kaleigh.
"We're having a movie night and hang out night, Crysta your welcome to join" Kaleigh smirked at me then looked at Demetri and continued "You have a mission"
Demetri nodded then walked by my side. He hugged me then kissed my lips ever so lightly. That was my dismissal; I went down the hall and walked till I saw Ari.

"Hey, come on!" Ari pulled me by my arm into a huge room.

The room was so perfect...it ressembled holiwoods version of a home theatre, the kind you would only find in the movies or in a famous celebritys house. The TV lined the wall and the tables were filled with salty and sweet snacks along with drinks. One again Coryn and Damian were laughing, hanging out, Damian had even gone out and bought a wii just for tonight.

"Wii sports" Damian held up the wii consol like it was a trophy and ran over to the TV.

Damian began plugging everything in and setting it up when I looked over and saw Coryn looking at me again. As soon as he knew I noticed he looked away and began helping Damian set up the wii. I sat on the couch thinkging. I knew I needed to avoid him but I just couldnt help myself. Something about him...
I would just need to learn to get over it.
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Chapter three, I hate everyhting about you   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Coryn decided to challenge me in wii tennis, which I beat him in several times. Then Kaleigh came up behind him and kissed him... this soon turning into making out. This shouldn't of bother me, but it did. We were actually having fun. I began to walk away and found Rory in the kitchen.

"You alright?" Rory sat down on a stool.
"Yeah, I'm cool...I guess" I sat down on a stool next to him and sighed.
"I'm here if ya ever need to talk" Rory leaned back taking a drink of his beer.
"Just a tiny bit confused" I gave in to his offer.
"Out of confusion is knowledge and a lesson worth learning" Rory took another drink.

Rory's words of wisedom surprised me. Never had he comes to me with such knowledge or enlightenment.

"And you can trust me, your not the only on with drama or such issues" Rory smiled taking once again another drink finishing his beer. Normally hearing something like that from Rory I would take it rudely but the way he spoke I could tell he was just informing me.
"Feels like it at times" I got up from my chair and walked over to the fridge. Looking to see what they all had to drink.
"Example" Rory laughed, "Kaleigh is pregnate, another example, there is a meeting of the gods soon, Also... we need to recruit" Rory laughed shaking his head. He would never admit to it but just by the strain in his voice I could tell he was stressed just like everyone else.

I felt I could talk to Rory easily, like a good friend or even like a brother figure. Ask him anything and just vent to him if need be. Rory also kept me up to date on everything from that moment on. For being a 'cool guy', he was one of the biggest gossip people I have ever met. The following day him and I were sword fight training.

"Kaleigh is going to talk to you today" Rory's blade clashed into mine making a horrible sound.
"Do you know what about?" I ducked as he swung at me again.
"Your past life, before the one you in now." Rory flipped his blade and about knocked me into a tree.
"Crysta" Ari walked in the middle of our fight, "Kaleigh would like to speak with you." She looked at Rory for a split second then led me inside to where Kaleigh was. Then Ari left, letting the doors shut behind her.
"Hello Crysta, please come sit" Kaleigh smiled patting the cushion next to her.
"What can I do for you?" I walked over and sat beside her.
"I wanted to start by apologizing about Demetri being on another mission. I know it must be a pain...but it seems it was a Great move on our part. Remember chess from when we just met you?" Kaliegh looked at me and nodded. She continued "We used your plan by letting him spy on them letting them think they won..." Kaleigh plays with her hair a little then spoke more. "Coryn has left everything, left putting up a fight.,, Back to the dark side..." Kaleigh voice was now faint..."Demetri is spying at their base...your chess plan"
I nodded slightly "What about your pregnacy..?"

It didnt seem to surprise her that I knew.

"Miscarried during the fight..." Kaleigh sighed.
Seems Rory was right, perfection wasn't so perfect.

"Well, onto different matters" Kaleigh pretended t smile and stood up. "We had some visitors who you may or may not remember from your past life" Kaleigh smirked then directed me back outside.

I departed the room and went back outside to training. Akina was outside with Damian. Rory and Ari were talking to some new people. Seeing the new faces made me remember the old who had left... Cat and Robin were forced to leave..the seven was to much for them.

"Crysta, over here" Ari called me and I walked over slowly.

There were 5 figures; two males, two females, and a baby. They were a peculiar group but then again so was the seven. The two males you could tell were twins but at the same time were oddly different. The guy twins had dark brown hair and looked about 17, one seemed more pale and mysterious then the other and he went by Joey. His twin brother, Derrik, was a bit more tan and more open. Derrik is human but the male version of Mother Nature.... Father Nature. From the explaination I got, they were my older brothers from my past life.The female holding the baby had blonde hair that reached to her shoulders and had baby blue eyes. Though she was also vampire she was tan. She went by the name of Lane; she seemed soft and sweet but she was the Definition of a mama bear. I was told Lane was my older sister from a past life and her baby boys name was Alec, Lane was 19. The final figure wasn't related to me, a friend of clans more. Selene was her name and she was from a clan in England but was still new to the 21st century. Originally she was from the 1800's and her clan wouldnt let you out of the castle exspet to hunt on certain occasions. Never introduced to technology really. Selene had long, curly, black hair and bright green eyes. She was beautiful like the rest of them but more quiet than the rest of them. One it became more fluent and I became more comfortable to talk to them...Ari and Rory departed.

"You look different" Lane sighed slightly.
"Well duh its a new life" Derrik laughed as he sat back in a chair.
"I like it better bernnet" Joey shrugged.

Selene remained quiet and was holding Alec. It seemed like a family reunion. One I just wasnt used to.

"Just as before, you and Demetri" Derrik joked.
"Demetri and I before?" I tipped my head in confusion.
"The past life, you and Demetri were also together" Derrik explained like I was in first grade but I just nodded slightly.
"True love, he wouldnt even let death have you two part" Lane laughed as though this was a joke.
"Only reason he enforced moving here" Derrik smirked looking at me.
"True love or true lust" Joey said as walking past me and he leaned against a tree.

Was it love or lust?
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Chapter four, 99 problems   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:53 pm

I began to think about stuff more and more. Was I really thinking threw all these changes or just jumping into stuff? Had Demetri and I gone to fast or was I just getting scared. Maybe something worst...maybe even wanting to see someone else more and more. Why did I keep letting guys influence my choices or my set of mind. Days passing like months, seemed he'd never return. Growing more in touche with these new vistors: Selene, Lane, Derrik, Alec, and Joey, made me more connected to my past. Stronger even.
I began to win more fights, hit each of my targets with a single arrow, and became advanced at just about everyhting in training. Once I had learned some magic, I felt the urge to learn more. Everything became a competition to me. Good wasnt and wouldnt ever be good enough.

At home, stuff wasnt much better though. Everything seemed to either be to complicated or just drama. Of course my mother and I had got into another fight. So I slammed my door then got on the computer.

IM
--------------------------
Crysta signed online

Demetri signed online

Demetri: Hey beautiful,

----------------------------

I smiled but before I could type anything back my cat, Lucky, shut the computer lid.

"What the frik Lucky!" I glaired at him pushing him away.

"I'm helping you,"

I heard a voice in my head and began to look around but no one was there. But I heard the voice again.

"Down here"

I looked down at my laptop to see my cat. I was talking to my cat, Lucky. I had officially lost it...
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

One Night Stands : 25419

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 am

holy moly O.O
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Air Master
Air Master
Elysia

One Night Stands : 25461

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 am

LOL talkin to the cat xD
Back to top Go down
https://sevendominion.forumotion.com
Sadie

Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 am

Lucky sounds so cute! o.o i love cats but mine is fricken evil!! check out my hands they are red with blood :[
Back to top Go down
Elysia
Air Master
Air Master
Elysia

One Night Stands : 25461

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:43 am

my cat is an angel Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sevendominion.forumotion.com
Sadie

Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am

haha nice =) mine can be sweet sometimes. but i still love her haha
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 am

Should I keep writting o.o? Like is it good?
Back to top Go down
Maddy
Darkness Master
Darkness Master
Maddy

One Night Stands : 25372

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:51 am

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees xD talking kitty!
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:56 am

gotta love the katz!!
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:32 am

so keep writting?
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 am

definately!!!
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 pm

okay ill get to it Very Happy sometime...
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 am

haha i'm excited =D
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:41 am

lol...
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 am

=)
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 am

gah gah gah
Back to top Go down
Sadie

Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 pm

randomness o.o
Back to top Go down
aubrey
Light Master
Light Master
aubrey

PostSubject: Chapter 5, Bad Boy   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Turns out, Lucky, my cat, is my guardian. He had always ben watching after me and something about Demetri just didn't feel right to Lucky. It was most likely the fact that Demetri was part Pyra. Demetri had returned for a while and informed me we had to speak. This "talk" worried me a little, but what had caught my attention of warning me even more was the rumor that were going around. I began getting ready as I heard a faint voice behind me.

"As Stubborn as your mother"

I turned around to see a black figure staring at me as his tail flickered. It was Lucky.

"Stubborn?" I sighed

"Yes Stubborn" Lucky replied as he twitched his tail to the side.

"Why do you say that?" I asked with slight annoyance and curiousity in my voice. I walked from my room to the bathroom and began playing with my hair, curling it towards the bottom of my dark bernnet hair.

"Just don't want you hurt" Lucky followed me sitting outside the bathroom by the rim of the door.

"I won't" I smiled at his concern. "I've taken care of myself this far....Why do you feel so obligated to help me now?"

I knew my words came out a little harsher then I had meant but I was serous. What was so different now that all the sudden I needed someone to babysit me. And it wasn't just anyone who was babysitting me...it would be my own cat.

"I've always been there for you. Just now your getting yourself in some deep waters" Lucky lied down on the floor, his face seemed more thoughtful than usual and way too thoughtful for being a cat.

"Alright, Alright, I get it." I put the final touches on my hair then turned all the appliances up.

From down stairs I heard the door bell ring; I dashed down the stairs but my mom had beat me to the door. A number one nightmare: Your mom and boyfriend actually talking like a conversation...

"You two seem cute together and Crysta seems happy" My mom spoke and her voice seemed humored like this was no big deal what she was saying. I slowly came down the stairs, my face a little bitter.

"She makes me very happy, And I would do just anything for her happiness itself" Demetri gave my mom a polite smile then looked over at me. I always noticed his god like features when I looked at him but as I looked in his eyes...I wanted him more then ever. His love I could read within his eyes. They seem to burn for me...as my heart always burned for him. His velvet voice interupted my thoughts, "You ready to go?"

I nodded and he took my hand leading me out the front foor and to his car. As I began to buckle up the seat belt, he was already pulling out of the street. I turned on the radio, always trying to fill the silent void. Lollipop was on the radio by Lil Wayne. I couldn't help but dance and mouth the words some.

"Who even is this?" Demetri let a smile lightly press against his lips and he laughed at me very slightly. Obviously he was forign to todays music.

"Lil Wayne!" I said shocked but at the same time humored by his innocence to music. I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my ipod from the back seat. (I had accidently left it there...I had a bad habbit of doing that.) I plugged it into his radio and began shuffling threw my music. "Lil wayne? Akon? Jay-Z? B.O.B?" I named of a few artist that happened to be on my ipod but Demetri just shook his head denying knowing any of them. And form that moment I knew what we were lsitening on the way to base.

Demetri was quiet and seem more serious than usual. I didn't know how to feel when he was so focused but I had a turning and twisted feeling within my gutt...something I couldn't avoid or withdraw from myself.
Some after song passed as the milled rolled on. Songs such as: Nothing on you, Remember me, Zero gravity, 99 problems....so many others too. They all player until finally we pulled into the drive way.

"No one's really here. Ari's in France; Kaleigh in the outback; Damian's in Greece; And Rory's in Germany. Akina has decided her place is not....fit with the seven." Demetri seemed to mutter the last very words or Akina so I wouldn't hear but I had. He was giving me the run down as he opened my door and led me inside.

"What happened with Akina?" I tipped my head curiously.

I could tell by the look on his face he was considering his options of waht to say but his face soon grew wary and he sighed knowing it was better to just tell me the truth. " She quit, she is only 12. Akina dropped out, Dumped Damian, then moved to Texas with her Family. I have got to check something real fast, feel free to explore." He walked away and went outside before I could even repsond to anything he had said. I am almost positive he did this on purpose.

So I did just as he said and began to explore. Wondering around I found a new stair case. But before I could even go up a single step I heard a pound. I walked down this hall trying to break down where it could have come from. It got louder for a split moment then stopped all together. I gave a sigh and look around slightly still curious of where such a pound came form when no one was supposibly here but Demetri and I. It soon began again second later. I listened carefully to each door until I finally figured it was from the furthest door. I practically ran towards the door and took a hasty breathe before opening the door. The door had led to a Library I had never been in before. The punding continued a few more time till I began to make a entrance into the library then it grew mute. A nasious feeling began to grow up within me, someone was here....I looked around quickly. I built up some confidence to venture around the library but it had seemed empty...until I heard a voice.

"The one and only Glow" Coryn's voice echoed as I turned around. This had been the Pyra I had seen the night Demetri saved me at the party... Rory and Demetri's.....brother.

As Coryn walked closer he flipped threw the pages of a book then it burst into flames in his very hands. "How long do you really think Demetri will stick around?" He let out a slight chuckle again at my silence. "I give it a few days"

I shot a glairs at him that I hoped would size us up some since he was so much taller than me...and obviously outweighed me with muscle.. "Shut up already,"

"Feisty" Coryn let his teeth show in a smile spreading across his face. Again his walk got closer to me and I began to freeze.

I had never actually been set in a way where I needed to fight back...Hadn't learned most of it. I was confused, almost scared. Quickly I tried thinking of a plan but my fear sufficated any plans I could manage. Taking a deep breath I cleared my mind and restored my confidence, letting a smile slightly curl against my lips.

"You have no idea" I faced him smling confident, hoping my confidence would taunt him.
"Oh, I don't?" Coryn circled me and suddenly I felt as though I was his prey.
"No, You don't. Its all so different" I shook my head and let out a smile laugh as my words rang threw my own head.

Soon my confidence had a huge down fall when Coryn appeard right beside me, whispering something very lightly in my ear "Such a beatiful creature, yet, so mistaken at the moment"

The scary part of this was...I enjoyed this... I had to stop myself..Stop Him. I liked this risk...the thrill and adrenaline on his breathe. If anything...this had to be what it was like to be in a trance. I wouldnt let my guard down again tho. "You are the mistaken Creature" I mumbled to him.

Demtri was by my side within seconds of this, growling under his breath.

Coryn leaned back slightly and spoke with amusment in his voice, almost a laugh. "What a reunion" He gave me a sharp look. "Have you even elightened Demetri on your dreams lately?"

My eyes grew slightly and Demetri looked at me from the corner of his eye then looked back at Coryn. Demetri's face gave nothing away which I guess kind of bothered me not knowing how he felt. Guilt began to overwhelm me though. The truth was, I hadn't told him.

"Of course not, let me catch you up younger brother" Coryn seemed to find to much pleassure from this. "Your girl friend has a interesting future, blood shed, fights, oooo a child even"

I was a little confused but he was 100 percent accurate.

"We will deal with such things when it comes" Demetri growled under his breath.

Coryn took another step forward and tucked my hair very lightly behind my ear. Demetri about pounced on him by the looks of it but by then I hand my hand in his, sqeezing his hand I reassured him I was fine.

Coryn laughed again flashing demetri a smile but never losing eye contact with me. I couldnt draw away from his eye sight. "Yeah Listen to your girl friend" Coryn leaned in close to my face as though to kiss me. I almost leaned in closer, his breath sweet and adrenaline drifted in the air only dragging me in more...this sense of adventure...something Id never felt before or dared to want. This bad boy feel. Quickly I pushed away, I needed to keep myself composed. Coryn without missing a beat grabbed both my wrist pulled me close to him "We'll meet again" His grin flashed his teeth and I almost got caught up in his trance again. It was all broken tho as Coryn disappeared. Demetri's only comment had to do with a growl and a mutter of a word I couldnt make out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent   Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowing the Moon, Chapter one, miss independent
Page 1 of 1